Best Practices for Marketing Your Business with LinkedIn Newsletters
Do you want to start connecting with your LinkedIn company page followers through LinkedIn newsletters? Are you searching for different ways to make content and achieve your marketing goals on the social media platform? This article will provide information on the best practices for marketing your content.
The Purpose of LinkedIn Newsletters
A LinkedIn newsletter is essentially a tool that allows you to post a series of articles on the social media platform. In addition, LinkedIn newsletters let individual members subscribe and get notifications about new issues. Starting March 2022, your company page can publish a LinkedIn newsletter as long as it meets the following requirements:
- Has a minimum of 150 followers
- Has an active history of publishing original posts, articles, or videos
- Complies with LinkedIn’s Professional Community Policies
Reasons for Why Your Business Should Create a LinkedIn Newsletter
Furthermore, here are four reasons why your company page should consider making LinkedIn newsletters.
- Build your LinkedIn audience by showing them a new way to connect with your business and interact with your content
- Ideal for sharing industry sights and thought leadership
- Alert your subscribers and boost the visibility of your content
- Provide continuous value such as tips and best practices to your audience
Helpful Tips for Promoting LinkedIn Newsletters
Moreover, use these best practices to optimize your business’s value from its LinkedIn newsletters, promote your company page’s content, and build your audience.
- Develop a captivating post to introduce your content, particularly to potential subscribers.
- Reshare newsletter issues to your company page several times to continue receiving new eyes on your content.
- Also, share your newsletter page to receive more subscribers. You can copy a link to share on another social media platform or share it in a LinkedIn post.
- Lastly, make sure to include calls to action in each issue. In addition, your newsletter CTAs should complement your content’s goals.
Overall, LinkedIn newsletters provide businesses with an excellent option for connecting with prospective audiences. Also, you can use LinkedIn newsletters to build your company page, market your business, and achieve key marketing goals with a regular publishing schedule. So, don’t wait and launch that newsletter for your LinkedIn company page!
Contact Adventure Web Interactive Today
For more tips on how to optimize your web content and drive more traffic to your website, follow our blog. Adventure Web Interactive offers expert marketing solutions, including blog and copywriting and social media management. Take the stress of planning, posting, and plotting off of your team and contact us online or by giving us a call at (410) 788-7007. To see more information about our team and services, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.