Small Business Saturday: How To Lure Customers To Your Business
Today is Black Friday. Tomorrow is Small Business Saturday. Monday is Cyber Monday and Tuesday is Green Tuesday.
If you’re a retailer, this is a big weekend for your business. Shoppers are ready to buy and you need to lure customer to your business online and offline.
Adventure Web Productions is here to help you effectively promote your business. Here are some ways you can lure customers to your business online today:
1. Send out E-Cards and blog posts. Visual reminders of the products and services you offer can really help you sell your business. Peaceful pictures of nature or people coming together are sure sellers of the holiday season. Post this picture invitation on your social media such as Facebook to remind them to stop by your company website or store.
2. Create a relaxing atmosphere for customers. Offer samples of products online and in store. Play calming music and make sure your business is clean.
3. Have social media contest during the holidays to promote customers to buy and shop from your website and store. For example, you can offer discounts for online purchases and hold hourly door prize drawings on your social media business pages to use in store. This will drum up excitement about your products and services this holiday season and beyond.
4. Don’t sell products on sale. Why? It’s the beginning of a slippery slope. Door prize drawings never hurt sales but they do bring in more customers just from the thought they can win.
5. Give back on Small Business Saturday. When you donate a portion of your Small Business Saturday proceeds to charity, you entice potential customers to support your business even more. One charity cause consumers will support is the Red Cross For Hurricane Sandy. Use badges on your website that promote the donation and props at your business such as posters.
6. On Cyber Monday hold hour by hour sales on your website and host sweepstakes on your social media.
If you need assistance on web design, Internet marketing and social media marketing, Adventure Web Productions is here to help your business have a successful holiday season.
At AWP, we stand ready to help you fully unlock the full potential of the Internet. If you’re not successful, neither are we. We offer award-winning Web Development and services as mentioned in The Wall Street Journal, Baltimore Business Journal, The Daily Record, The Washington Times, CNBC, Merchant Circle, and other local and national news media.
Facebook and Twitter as well!