How To Maintain High Merchant Site Rankings on Google
Have you been hearing gossip that Google may harm your merchant site rankings? If yes, Adventure Web Productions is here to tell you what is true and false about the gossip of losing your merchant site Google rankings.
Matt Cutts from Google has announced that changes are coming by the end of 2013 that will affect merchant site rankings on Google’s search engine.
Here are some crucial highlights from Cutt’s announcement on merchant site rankings:
- Google search engine will examine the quality of merchants because they do not want low quality merchants and merchants with very little expertise ranking high on search results.
- Business reviews on search results will be important for merchant rankings. Google is searching for other ways to detect low quality merchants without spamming businesses or consumers.
- The data feed for Google shopping may have required completeness coming.
- Well-known brands may be rewarded for their name recognition more than startups.
- Your merchant site should have no duplicate content, bad links or any type of spam pages.
Don’t wait last minute to prepare your merchant site for the new Google merchant site ranking system, hire Adventure Web Productions to serve as your web marketer and provide your e-commerce solutions and social media marketing services.
Adventure Web Productions will ensure that your merchant ranking is high as possible right now than awaiting the changes of Google’s search results. Be proactive about obtaining and protecting your merchant site rankings now.
At Adventure Web Productions, we stand ready to help you fully unlock the full potential of the Internet. If you’re not successful, neither are we. We offer award-winning Web Development and services as mentioned in The Wall Street Journal, Baltimore Business Journal, The Daily Record, The Washington Times, CNBC, Merchant Circle, and other local and national news media.
For professional full-service Internet development, hosting, and web marketing needs, contact Adventure Web Productions by calling (410)-788-7007 or by clicking here today! For more information about web development, contact Adventure Web Productions now!