What You Need to Know About the Instagram Analytics Tools
Recently, we told you what you need to know about Instagram brand profiles – brand pages for savvy business owners that will be optimized for advertisers. Now we are here to talk about the Instagram analytics tools, which will be included within the new business profiles but have not completely rolled out yet. Later.com (formerly Latergramme) got a first look. Let us tell you more.
What is the Purpose of Instagram’s Analytics Tools?
Analytics tools offer fantastic insight to business owners about what is resonating with their audience. What are people clicking on? How are they finding their way to your website or profile? In Instagram’s case, how many people are viewing your post as opposed to liking it? This helps businesses gauge their audiences and tweak their approach when necessary, all to deliver a better end user experience and attract the right attention. Thus, growing your business or expanding your following.
Instagram Analytics Tools
Here’s what you need to know about the Instagram analytics tools:
- You can access the analytics tools from the front page of your brand profile (there will be a new analytics button in the top right of the screen)
- Like Facebook, Instagram is using the term “Insights” for the new tool option
- You can find out where your followers are located geographically
- You can find out what times your followers are most regularly active on the app
- Finding out what nation your followers belong to gives you a better idea of what time zone you can reach them in
- You can find out the gender and age of your followers
- You can analyze the demographics of your new followers and total audience
- Post analytics will give you data on how many impressions each of your post has cumulated
- There is no set date for when Instagram’s analytics tools and brand profiles will fully roll out, although a spokesman indicated that we can be on the lookout for them in “the next few months”
Adventure Web Interactive Social Media Marketing Services
Keep up with our blog every week to learn about the latest social media trends and effective business content strategies.
We offer marketing solutions for you, including blog writing and social media management. That way, you don’t have to worry about posting the right stuff at the right time—we can do that for you. Contact us to see what we can do for your business today!