How to Manage up to 5 Instagram Accounts Without Logging Out
You might be asking yourself, “Why on Earth would I need to manage up to five Instagram accounts?” But if you work in the world of digital marketing where you are required to share content and updates on behalf of your busy clients (and you are tired of logging in and out of different Instagram accounts and subsequently forgetting your own IG password along the way), you are probably asking yourself, “How? Seriously.. How?! Why are you still writing an intro and not telling me HOW already?!” Okay, okay, we know it’s exciting. Read on to find out how to manage up to five Instagram accounts without having to log out.
How to Link up to 5 Instagram Accounts
First, update your Instagram. This feature is included on version 7.15 for iOS and Android and can be found in the App Store and Google Play Store. The feature allows you to link up to five Instagram accounts to one dashboard and switch between them without logging out and back in for each account. To link multiple Instagram accounts, add them like this:
- From the profile page of your own Instagram or the one you would like to think the accounts to, hit the settings icon in the top right corner (a gear or 3-dot symbol)
- Scroll down and select “Add Account”
- Enter the username and password for the account you’d like to link
- Repeat as necessary until all of the desired accounts are added
How to Manage up to 5 Instagram Accounts
Viola! You’ve linked your accounts! So, how do you switch between and manage them? Like this:
- From your profile page, tap your username at the top of the screen
- A list will appear, tap the username of the account you’d like to switch to
- If you’d like to remove an Instagram account you’ve added: Tap the settings symbol from your profile page (gear or 3-dot symbol), scroll down and select “Logout of (IG Account)” or “Log Out of All Accounts” and you will no longer have linked access.
Adventure Web Interactive Social Media Marketing Marketing Services
Keep up with our blog every week to learn about the latest social media trends and effective business content strategies.
We offer marketing solutions for you, including blog writing and social media management. That way, you don’t have to worry about posting the right stuff at the right time—we can do that for you. Contact us to see what we can do for your business today!