Google Buzz about what matters to you!
Google has just upgraded the average social networking site to the next level with their new product, integrated into your Gmail account, Google buzz. Having multiple social networking sites with multiple news feeds can be quite overwhelming, not to mention difficult to sort through the information while trying to select what is actually meaningful to you. Google buzz is Google’s attempt at organizing that information and making it relevant to you and your personal interests.
Google buzz is done directly through your Gmail account, which not only makes it easier to navigate through the program, but it completely avoids the typical social networking site step of needing to “search or friend” people; you already have your e-mail contact list that are previously set up as your followers. Google buzz automatically sets it up so that you’re following all of the people on your e-mail contact list. Google buzz is a very easy way to share multiple aspects of your life and personal interests with the people that you e-mail and chat with the most. According to Google, some of these ways include:
– Being able to share publicly or privately- publish your ideas to the world or just your closest friends.
– Inbox integration- comments get sent right to your inbox so it’s easy to keep the conversation going.
– Photo friendly- see thumbnails for each post and browse full-screen photos from popular sites.
– Connect sites you already use- import your stuff from Twitter, Picasa, Flickr and Google Reader.
– See updates in real time- new posts and comments pop in as they happen. No refresh required.
– Just the good stuff- Buzz recommends interesting posts and weeds out the one’s your likely to skip.
Google buzz can also be uploaded to your mobile phone, which adds the ability to share your location with all of your followers. Google recognizes the value in your followers being able to answer the commonly wondered question “where were you when you posted this,” after they have read one of your posts that is of significance or interest to them. It is a component that creates a more complete “picture” of the message your trying to send with your selected post.
If you’re interested in giving Google buzz a whirl, all you need is a Gmail account and your opinion to get started!
For more information on website development and production, visit www.advp.com!