Leap Day Marketing: Deals, Deals, Deals!
Leap Day takes place every four years on February 29, when a magical extra day is added to our otherwise normal calendar year. Holidays are a great time to market special services and deals, and Leap Day isn’t any different. Many businesses have marketed special deals regarding savings on Leap Day in an effort to drive extra business their way, and we can’t say we blame them for utilizing the opportunity.
Since today is Leap Day, we wanted to share some of these marketed deals with you so you can enjoy the savings. Leap Day isn’t just about financial savings, though. Check out Chevrolet’s 2016 Leap Day Campaign, #DayItForward – urging you to use this extra day to spread extra kindness to those around you.
Leap Day Deals
While there are several opportunities to save today, the following deals are said to be some of the best in the area:
- Caribou Coffee: Buy one beverage at normal price and get a second of equal or lesser value for 29 cents
- Krispy Kreme: Purchase a dozen signature Original Glazed doughnuts at regular price and get a second dozen for $2.29
- Great American Cookies: Select locations will give you a free cookie cake to celebrate is you are a Leap Day baby (your birthday is on Feb. 29 and you can prove it).
- Hard Rock Cafe: Free meal if your birthday is on Feb. 29
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe: Loyalty Club members can get a 24-ounce Classic Smoothie for $2.29
- Pizza Hut: Leap Day babies (with a valid government-issued photo ID) will receive a free, one-topping Personal Pan Pizza – carryout only
- Houlihan’s: OKAY, PAY ATTENTION TO THIS ONE. All of those celebrating a Leap Day birthday (again, a Feb. 29 birthday that you can prove with a valid ID) are entitled to one free entree today, and 28 more free entrees in the next 30 days (one free entree per visit)!
Adventure Web Interactive Social Media Marketing Marketing Services
Keep up with our blog every week to learn about the latest social media trends and effective business content strategies.
We offer marketing solutions for you, including blog writing and social media management. That way, you don’t have to worry about posting the right stuff at the right time—we can do that for you. Contact us to see what we can do for your business today!